Schedule an appointment by clicking
DISCREET AND CONFIDENTIAL
1765 Greensboro Station Place
McLean, VA 22102
CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment
As a former senior level executive, I specialize in meeting the needs of talented, busy professionals that have unique challenges in the their work and family lives.
My ideal client is one who has a strong desire to make meaningful changes in their life. Courage and a desire to work hard are integral. If you’re willing to to put in the time and effort, then I am too.
I have a 25 year career as a senior financial executive with Dell Computer, Neiman Marcus Stores and Kay Jewelers Stores. Now as a licensed counselor, I incorporate those experiences into mental health treatment and career/life coaching. I have been a practicing therapist for over 10 years.
I have helped many clients deal with depression, anxiety, trauma, grief and relationship issues. I can also help you develop skills to connect more effectively with people to increase success at home and work.
Click above on Healthgrades to view my 5 Star rating
In addition to my convenient McLean office I am available for both telephone counseling and video sessions (Skype)
My experience includes:
- Director with Lifeworks of Austin
- Crisis Counselor with Virgnia Children’s Regional Crisis Response
- Child Therapist and Mobile Crisis Outreach Team Therapist with Austin Travis County Integral Care
- Independent Private Practice in McLean, Virginia
- Independent Private Practice in Austin, Texas
- Independent Private Practice in Sandpoint, Idaho
I have done a variety of other things during my career including;
- Senior executive with Dell Computer, Neiman Marcus Stores & Kay Jewelers
- Chief of Emergency Medical Services in Bonner County, Idaho
- Business Consultant
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Northeastern University in Boston, MA
- Master of Arts in Counseling from St Edwards University in Austin, TX
- Licensed as an L.P.C. Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Virginia License number 0701006393
- Licensed as a L.C.P.C. Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the State of Idaho LCPC-5541
- Licensed as a L.P.C. Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Texas LPC-6178
- National Provider Identification (NPI) number 1245435908